Monday, May 27, 2013

hoping to jump big leap

Hello Monday!  I do have running my errands after dropping my boy to school, and also planning to buy the birthday present for my boy upcoming Wednesday birthday party.  I do like bring my little one to go the toys us , there is not so busy in the morning, so my little one likes to try different kind of type bicycle, that make her quite satisfied.  Finally, I cant buy anything at there, how to be honest for the toysrus's staff she told me probably the EB game at southgate mall they will carry this kind of the stuff "skylander".  Anyway, I went there also wanted to know the jewelry store that one I am gonna apply to work as a part time job, too.  
Today, I felt my little one and my boy has changed a lot, my little one hasn't asked me telling story while waiting her brother, she had been focusing to draw.  My boy he was self-motivated to study his quiz.  Maybe it is time to let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment