Thursday, March 8, 2012

Making ideas happen

Recently, i am done the "making ideas happen".  I took almost few months to finish it, it is not kidding, because i borrow from library, so i couldn't read it continously.  Hahaha, now i am done that book, but i want to read it again, it could bring me how to tranform my vision into reality using he advise us the 3 elements-Action Steps, Reference, Backburner. Keep in mind that the following fews thing.
- modify your organizational habits, engage a broader community, and develop your leadership
  capability.
- Genius is 1% inspriration, and 99 % perspiration
- Everything in the life should be approached as a project.
- managing your energy and attention, and fully executing your ideas
The forces of community are invaluable
- Embrace opportunities to broadcast and then refine your ideas through the energy of those around
  you
- Don't spend too much energy searching for the next great idea, it would be better served by
  developing the capacity to make ideas happen ( a capacity that endures over time)
- most ideas lose traction immediately without taking action.  Most ideas are born and lost in isolation
- generating and excuting your ideas. when you have an action plans
- successful creative entity must be comfortable altenating between these two creative phases:
  ideation and excution
- making ideas happen - (THE IDEA) + organization and execution + forces of community +
  leadership capability
So, i am going to stick those ideas to see how my progress is going.  Will see.  So, tonite i done my freelance project on my hand, i ask myself i have to done the first project tonite, i make it.  I can arrange my noon time doing work out, you know what my little one doesn't like to nap, so i ask her to take a break or do whatever she wants, so i can do my work out without any distraction.  Hehehehe..
But my poor boy is sick again, i am wondering why he is easy to get sick within one month.  So, i determined to cancel their swimming class after school.  I am so glad that he really likes to read and also when he likes to do something no one can stop it or remind how to do it, such as book order from his school. Haha. 
Snap shot inside the car.


My sick boy!

it is pretty close to supper time, my little one is getting tired.

She sits quietly in her big brother bedroom reading story to her stuff animals.

My little one's art work.  she says she draws eyes & mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment