Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Big project in March

Sine in Feb. I didn't write my blog a long time ago.  I have a lot of project on my hand to work with.  My online biz. and i said before i am focousing to work with my biz blog and working hard on my handmade biz.  Those are working in progress. 
Last month, it was a big touble for me to handle.  My freelance was cutted down so much, i felt suddenly in secure and uncertainly in our future.   So, I kept our financial budget down.  Everything couldn't had beed moved forward.  Now, my freelance's project is getting more and working hard on my freelance work.  You could go here and there to see more.
On the other side, i have tried to make home bouqet for my friend birthday gift. I will be working on it.


Thanks for reading
Ricka

No comments:

Post a Comment